You can download the predictive dialer history as CSV. You can use the file to calculate the percentage of connected calls or create a new list of phone numbers for the predictive dialer.
Permissions or subscriptions required
- Users who have permission to set up the predictive dialer or download the call history as CSV can use this feature.
- Log in to MiiTel Analytics.
- Click Predictive dialer.
- Click Edit on the predictive dialer history > Create CSV File.
- Set the following fields.
1Type: Select Predictive Call history.
2Encoding: Set the encoding of the CSV file.
3Locale: Set the language (Japanese or English) of the field name for the CSV file.
- Click + Create.
- Click Storage . (You will be downloading the CSV file from Storage.)
- After the Process state changes from Waiting to Completed, click to download the CSV file.
- To check the latest processing status on Storage, click .
- Depending on the number of histories, it may take some time for the CSV file to be ready. In this case, you can set up an email notification so that you can receive a notification email when the CSV file is ready to be downloaded.