With the Group call feature, you can join the phone call with other users.
- If you only want to listen to the user's conversation, please use Monitoring (MiiTel Phone Mobile).
- If you only want to talk to the user during the call, please use Whispering (MiiTel Phone Mobile).
Permissions or subscriptions required
How to join a group call
- You can also start a group call by entering the user's extension number after entering 77*.
- From this feature, only one other user can join the call.
- Group call is not a feature for inviting users outside your organization (Not used as a conference call feature, conference call, etc.).
- All participants' conversations are recorded and displayed in the speech recognition results (chat transcript). However, the current specification does not specifically clarify more than two speakers.