You can receive email notifications when an error occurs in MiiTel-integrated third-party services or when the call history CSV file has been downloaded. If you wish to receive email notifications, please change the settings on MiiTel Admin as described below.
How to set up
- Log in to MiiTel Admin.
- Click Third-Party Integration > Email Notification
- Click Add new email setting.
- After you set all of the following fields, click Save.
1Email address: Set which email addresses you want to receive a notification. (You can register up to 10 email addresses. (Enter them by one email address for each row or separate them by commas.)
2Description: Enter the description of the email settings.
3Set when to receive a notification. (You can select multiple options.)
- Salesforce integration error occurred: When an error occurs in Salesforce integration.
- kintone integration error occurred: When an error occurs in kintone integration.
- HubSpot integration error occurred: When an error occurs in HubSpot integration.
- Amazon S3 integration error occurred: When an error occurs in Amazon S3 integration.
- Slack integration error occurred: When an error occurs in Slack integration.
- Zapier integration error occurred: When an error occurs in Zapier integration.
- Outgoing Webhook integration error occurred: When an error occurs in Outgoing Webhook integration.
- Call history CSV (list) created: When the call history CSV (list) is created in Storage, and the CSV is available for download.
- Call history CSV (flow) created: When the call history CSV (flow) is created in Storage, and the CSV is available for download.
- When an incoming call was missed: When the history for incoming call (missed) is created.
- Voicemail recorded: When the voicemail recording is created.
- Speech recognition finished (call): When the speech recognition of the call history is finished.
- Speech recognition finished (video): When the speech recognition of the meeting history is finished.
- You will receive an email titled Notification of email setting created. Click the URL in the email to activate the email notification.
- On the new tab, the email notification settings screen of MiiTel Analytics will display. You can see that the Confirmation status has become Confirmed.
If the status is Confirmed, as seen in the image above, you have completed the email notification settings. Also, you will receive a completion email, as shown below.
If an integration error occurs in a service you've set the email notification to, you will receive a notification email, as shown below.
<Example: Notification email for an error in Salesforce integration>
- If you are not receiving an email from MiiTel, the following may be the cause of the problem.
- Your email address might be incorrect.
- If you have set the correct email address but don't receive any emails, please change the domain settings by adding the <miitel.jp> address to your safe senders' list.
- For group email addresses like Google Workspace, the email filter settings are usually set to be stricter. Emails that can be delivered to personal accounts without any issues might not be the case for group email addresses, as group members might not be able to see the emails because the emails were sent to the moderation queue. For this case, we recommend you change the filter settings to avoid sending emails to the moderation queue.
(Please contact each service provider for details on group email settings.)