You can receive email notifications when an error occurs in MiiTel-integrated third-party services or when the call history CSV file has been downloaded. If you wish to receive email notifications, please change the settings on MiiTel Admin as described below.
How to set up
- Log in to MiiTel Admin.
- Click Others > Email Notification
- Click Add new email setting.
- After you set all of the following fields, click Save.
1Email address: Set the email address you wish to receive the notifications
2Description: Enter a description for this email setting
3Target: Specify when you would like to receive notifications (you can select more than one)
- Salesforce integration error occurred: When an error occurs in Salesforce integration
- kintone integration error occurred: When an error occurs in kintone integration
- Amazon S3 integration error occurred: When an error occurs in Amazon S3 integration
- Call history CSV (list) created: When the call history CSV (list) is created in storage, and you have access to download the list
- Call history CSV (flow) created: When the call history CSV (flow) is created in storage, and you have access to download the flow
- You will receive an email titled [MiiTel] Notification of email setting created. Click the URL in the email to activate the email notification.
- On the new tab, the email notification settings screen of MiiTel Analytics will display. You can see that the Confirmation status has become Confirmed.
If the status is Confirmed, as seen in the image above, you have completed the email notification settings. Also, you will receive a completion email, as shown below.
If an integration error occurs in a service you've set the email notification to, you will receive a notification email, as shown below.
<Example: Notification email for an error in Salesforce integration>
- If you are not receiving an email from MiiTel, the following may be the cause of the problem.
- Your email address might be incorrect.
- If you have set the correct email address but don't receive any emails, please change the domain settings by adding the <miitel.jp> address to your safe senders' list.
- For group email addresses like Google Workspace, the email filter settings are usually set to be stricter. Emails that can be delivered to personal accounts without any issues might not be the case for group email addresses, as group members might not be able to see the emails because the emails were sent to the moderation queue. For this case, we recommend you change the filter settings to avoid sending emails to the moderation queue.
*Please contact each service provider for details on group email settings.