- You can change the name of the meeting bot. For more details, check Meeting bot settings.
- Depending on the keyword spoken by the user, a call memo will be registered automatically.
- You can create a filter that is only applicable for calls from No Caller ID. Check the example from Example #6: Play a sound if you receive a call from "No Caller ID".
- You can set a password when you are sharing the meeting history with external users.
- You can create your own template for the meeting minutes. For more details, check Templates for meeting minutes.
- You can integrate the meeting history details with kintone.
- We have changed the wording for selecting the meeting history access restrictions.
|Accessible to everyone
|The host and specific users can access
|The host and specific users
|Accessible to the host
- We have added new fields to the meeting history list's CSV.
- You can deactivate users who are temporarily away from phone call activities due to organizational changes or other reasons. For more details, check Activate or deactivate users.
- You can save the call histories to Later from your MiiTel Phone. For more details, check Save the call history to Later (MiiTel Phone).
- On the real-time monitor, you can log out available operators remotely. For more details, check Log out other operators remotely from MiiTel.
- A Hubspot activity history can be created even if there are no Hubspot records related to the call history. For more details, check Announcement: We'll be changing the specifications for Hubspot activity integration.
- A kintone activity history can be created even if there are no kintone records related to the call history.
- A Salesforce activity history can be created even if there are no Salesforce records related to the call history. For more details, check Announcement: We'll be changing the specifications for Salesforce activity history integration.
- On the Dashboard - Funnel (beta), you can select multiple KPIs (call memo).