In the Table of the dashboard, you can check the total number of calls and scores for each user. You can also check the data by day, week, and month.
- If you click the user name, you can check the user's call histories.
- If you click the value of the call memo or keywords on the table, you can check the call histories narrowed down by the following conditions.
- The user on the row you clicked.
- Call memo or keyword for the value you clicked.
- Conditions you have set in the filtering conditions. (Only the search fields of the call history will be applied.)
- You can select the display fields from Display field in the top right. You can also add the call memo, keyword, and call duration for the display fields.
- The data in the table is displayed in colors by the following conditions.
- Green: the data is at least 20% higher than the average or median
- Red: the data is at least 20% lower than the average or median
- You can download the aggregation results (by the users and days) in CSV format by clicking CSV Download in the top right.
- The following call histories will not be included in the Table.
・ Call histories that were deleted from the call history or the call history list.
・ Call histories that are set to be excluded from aggregation.