The Zoom meeting you have recorded by Cloud recording can be checked in Video Analytics (Beta) of MiiTel Analytics.
Check the recording on MiiTel Analytics
- Log in to MiiTel Analytics and click Video Analytics (Beta) .
- Search the recording you want to check by choosing the period (displayed on the left) or clicking Search option and entering the necessary information.
- You can see from the image below that you can check the speech recognition and voice analysis results.
1Name of the topic that was set when the room was created in Zoom
2Start date/time of the room
3Total recording time
4Name of the participants in the online meeting
5Create a call memo from here. (Please check Make a call memo for instructions.)
6Delete the recording from here.
7History data of each recording (If the recording was conducted more than once, multiple tabs would be displayed.)
8Speech recognition (Beta) with the transcript of the conversation
- Recorded conversations will only be included in the audio transcript.
- Speech recognition may fail for uncommon terms such as proper nouns, company terms, and fast or unclear conversations.
- Conversations by users who changed their names during the online meeting may not be analyzed.
- If the speaker is displayed as guest01 or other guest-related names, go to https://zoom.us/signin, then click Settings > Recording > Record audio-only files > check Record a separate audio file of each participant. After this setting is made, you can confirm the speaker from the next recorded conversation.
9The ratio of each participant's speech is displayed as a percentage. The green color indicates the part where the participant was speaking. The yellow color shows where the overlap of the speech was made among the participants. The light blue color indicates the part where nobody spoke (silence).
10Number of silences during the online meeting
11Speech evaluation (score) of each participant
12Keywords that were spoken during the online meeting
13You can enter comments about the online meeting from here.
14Chat history of the online meeting during the cloud recording
- Even if you delete the recording on Video Analytics (Beta), it will still be saved on Zoom.
- For recordings that are 8 hours or longer, you can play them on Video Analytics (Beta), but you won't be able to check the speech recognition and voice analysis.
- On the other hand, even if you delete the recording on Zoom, it will still be saved on Video Analytics (Beta).