- When you create a new group, MiiTel will automatically set the group number.
- On the display fields for the Table tab of the dashboard, you can now add the call memo, keyword, and call duration as the new display fields.
- You can now see the summary (beta) of the speech recognition in Video Analytics.
We have released MiiTel Phone Desktop version 3.0.0 with improved internal processing.
- Updates will be available on a rolling basis from December 1, 2022 onwards.
- Please note that the method of checking the open-source software license has been changed from this version.
After you make a phone call by MiiTel Phone for HubSpot from Make a phone call in the HubSpot record, MiiTel will add the record details to your Contacts in MiiTel Analytics.
For details on how to set it up, please check HubSpot Contact Integration.
- In the Table tab of the dashboard, you can now check the data by week and month.
We have released MiiTel for Salesforce ver 1.4.2.
You can also install/upgrade the app from the following URL.
- In Video Analytics, we have moved the comment section to the side of the recording screen. With this, users can enter comments easily while playing the recording.
- In Video Analytics, you can now see the number of users who played the meeting (even if the same user plays more than once, it will count as one user for each time.)
- You can now automatically register the call memo for call histories that had a negative impression during the call.
- We've deleted the Seat map settings from MiiTel Admin > MiiTel Callcenter.
- We have changed the call center icon which is located on the top in MiiTel Analytics.
- You can check the current number of users who are using MiiTel services.
We have released MiiTel for Salesforce ver 1.4.2 (improved internal processing).
- You can now set the days of the week in the filtering conditions for the dashboard.
- We have released the "Video Dashboard (Beta)." You can use this new dashboard to check and analyze the data of past meetings.
- We've added the following fields for the customization of scoring rules.
- Call duration: 0 to less than 1 minute
- Call duration: 1 to less than 3 minutes
- Call duration: 3 to less than 5 minutes
- Number of rallies
- You can now see the Zoom account used for MiiTel for Zoom integration from Personal Settings in MiiTel Analytics.
You can now see the user information on MiiTel Phone (Click Menu > Settings).
- If you integrate the MiiTel account to a Salesforce organization with Person Accounts enabled and meet the following conditions, you can now enter a value in the Name field on the activity history record.
- You integrate the MiiTel account to a Salesforce organization with Person Accounts enabled on or after September 22, 2022.
- You reintegrate the MiiTel account to a Salesforce organization with Person Accounts enabled on or after September 22, 2022.
- You can now set the display fields for the Table of the dashboard.
- In User List, we've changed the icons (related to the permission of use) for the following services.
- MiiTel for Zoom
- MiiTel Callcenter
- MiiTel for Zoom
Also, users who have the integration settings set up will have a mark on Zoom integration in User List, and you can now see the Zoom account used for the integration when you put the mouse over the mark.
- You can now use the phone number list to set the outgoing call blocking and incoming call blocking.
- For details about the settings, please check Phone number list, Outgoing call blocking, and Incoming call blocking.
- On the Salesforce mobile app for iOS, you can check the call history and play your call recordings.
- From the Salesforce mobile app for iOS, you can easily make calls from MiiTel Phone Mobile by simply tapping the phone number that is registered on Salesforce. For details on how to set up, please check Use MiiTel on the Salesforce Mobile App for iOS.
We are going to make changes to the Call History and Call History List on MiiTel Analytics. During this time, click the button on the top right of MiiTel Analytics to use both the old and new versions.
Please refer to the following pages for more information (new features and changes) about the new call history and new call history list.
You can now search for meetings by using the Full-text search.
"Authenticate with ID and password" for the authentication method has been removed from Salesforce integration settings.
We have released MiiTel Phone Mobile v02.00.01 for Android as we've improved the performance for incoming calls.
- The meeting history you've uploaded manually is now displayed as . Also, you can search these manually uploaded meetings by choosing File for the Video type.
- You can now set multiple recording types.
We've released the keyword feature. With this feature, you can easily check keywords that were mentioned during phone calls or online meetings. For more details, please check Keyword settings.
- The old dashboard is no longer available on MiiTel Analytics.
- The topic feature (beta) has been added to Video Analytics to visualize when and what was discussed in the meeting (Currently, this feature is only available in Japanese.).
You can now receive and answer incoming calls by using Salesforce Flow as a pop-up on Salesforce. For details on how to set it up, please check Pop-up feature in Salesforce (Lightning Experience).
Video activity history integration has been released. With this feature, the URL of your Zoom recordings saved in Video Analytics, the start and end time of Zoom meetings, speech recognition results, and call memos can be created as an event on Salesforce. For more details, please check Video Activity History Integration (MiiTel for Zoom).
On Video Analytics, you can now download the recording of the Zoom meeting.
- We have updated the video upload feature for MiiTel for Zoom. You can now upload multiple files at once. For more details, please check Updates to video upload feature for MiiTel for Zoom.
- Separate audio recording can now be enabled from MiiTel for Zoom settings screen if you meet all of the following conditions.
- You are using a Zoom Pro, Business, or Enterprise account for Zoom integration.
- Separate audio recording is disabled for your Zoom account.
We have released MiiTel Phone Mobile v01.19.05 for Android to perform maintenance to add new features in the future.
We have released MiiTel for Salesforce ver 1.2.0. On Salesforce, you can now change the playback speed of your MiiTel recordings.
The history section of Video Analytics (Beta) has been updated.
We have released MiiTel Phone Mobile v.01.19.04 for Android (improved internal processing).
We have released MiiTel Phone Mobile v02.00.01 for iOS to resolve the issues of outgoing calls by the mobile network.
- Test call feature has been added to MiiTel Phone.
- You can now check the speaker and microphone settings on MiiTel Phone.
- You can now set pop-ups to open the Visualforce page when you receive calls on MiiTel Phone for Salesforce.
You can now integrate into Salesforce by authentication with your Salesforce ID. Please check Step 1: Salesforce Integration - Basic Settings for more details.
The following features are now available in Video Analytics (Beta).
- Speech recognition without fillers
- Call memo
We have released MiiTel Phone Desktop v.2.0.6 with the renewed certificate (modified the English GUI).
- We have released MiiTel Chrome extension v2.1.2.
- From now, you can disconnect MiiTel and HubSpot on MiiTel Admin. See "HubSpot 連携解除方法" for more details.
- We have released MiiTel Chrome Extension v.2.1.1.
The name of users who made or received a call is now displayed on MiiTel Phone's Call history screen.
Zoom icon is now displayed on the User list page.
The following message will be displayed on MiiTel Phone when a phone number hasn't been set for the user. You can click [ x ] to clear the message.
We have released MiiTel Phone Mobile iOS v.01.27.03 (improved internal processing).
We have released MiiTel Phone Mobile Android v.01.19.01 (improved internal processing).
You can now disable Amazon S3 integration in MiiTel Admin.
- Previously, when adding call memos after calls, you needed to click the search box to display the call memo list. From now, you don't need to click the search box to see the call memo list on MiiTel Phone.
- The design of MiiTel Phone (wide mode) button has been changed.
- The design of the mute and hold buttons have been changed.
- Before: ON OFF
- After: ON OFF
- Before: ON OFF
- After: ON OFF
- The Sentiment analysis results are now displayed on the Call History. For more information, please see "感情認識" (currently only available for the Japanese version).
- From today, the preview version of the new dashboard and user summary is available. For more information, please see New Dashboard.
- We have released MiiTel Phone Desktop v.2.0.5. with a new logo.
- We have released MiiTel Phone Mobile iOS v.01.27.01, which supports IPv6 single-stack.
The phone feature menu on MiiTel Analytics and MiiTel Admin will not be displayed to customers who only use MiiTel for Zoom.
In the search option of Video Analytics (Beta), you can now choose not to show meetings that have not been recorded.