This page explains how to check the recording of MiiTel phone calls, scores, and speech recognition results (transcript) in the Salesforce Task record page by using MiiTel for Salesforce.
How to use
- Open MiiTel call history in Tasks on Salesforce.
- Click the MiiTel tab.
- Log in with the MiiTel account that has the permission to use MiiTel for Salesforce.
- Please refer to the instructions below to provide users the permission to use Salesforce AppExchange.
- Log in to MiiTel Admin (with the MiiTel account that has administration privileges).
- Click User > User List.
- Click [ ] of the user you want to allow to use MiiTel for Salesforce > Edit.
- Check Enable in Use Salesforce AppExchange.
- Click Save.
- In the MiiTel tab, the audio waveform, speech evaluation, voice evaluation, speech rate, and speech recognition (beta) will be displayed.