Items that can be set in the Action of the Zapier integration include date/time types. The date/time format is set as Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) by default. To change the timezone or format to your region, you can add Formatter to your Zap.
- Dial Begin At
- Call Begin At
- Call End At
Permissions or subscriptions required
- You need Zapier premium account.
How to add Formatter in Zap
- Go to https://zapier.com/app/zaps and log in to Zapier.
- Click on the Zap you want to add the Formatter (If you are creating a new Zap, please refer to the Zap examples in What is Zapier Integration?).
- Click ＋ displayed below the Trigger.
- Click Format.
- After you set the Date / Time in Action Event, click Continue.
- After you set Format in Transform, set the below items.
1To Format: Select the style of the date/time format.
2To Timezome: Set the timezone.
- After finishing with the settings, click Continue.
- Click Test & Continue.
- If Test was successful! is displayed, you are finished with the settings.