You can create an automatic flow that will save the speech recognition results of online meetings directly to Google Docs.
Permissions or subscriptions required
- Your MiiTel account must have administrative privileges to set up the Zapier integration.
First, select the Zap template.
- Log in to MiiTel Admin.
- Click Third Party Integration > Zapier
- Click Google Drive.
- Click Create Google Drive documents when new video analyses are completed in MiiTel from Popular with MiiTel users.
- If you are not logged into Zapier, the login page will be displayed. If you have a Zapier account, please log in. If you do not have an account, please create one.
Set up the MiiTel account for integration of MiiTel and Zapier
- Click 1. Video Analysis Completed in MiiTel.
- After setting up your MiiTel account in MiiTel account, click Continue.
Select the MiiTel account that has administration privileges.
- Click Continue without setting the Set up trigger.
- Click Test trigger.
- If We found a phone analysis completed! is displayed like below, the test is completed.
- Click Continue.
Change the date/time format and time zone (Zapier premium account only)
In the template, 2. Date / Time and 3. Date / Time steps are included as these steps convert the default time zone (UTC) to the time zone in Japan. These steps are also required to changing the date/time format.
In the template, 2. Date / Time is set as the start time of the online meeting. 3. Date / Time is set to convert the time zone and date/time format for the end time of the online meeting.
- Click 2. Date / Time then click Continue.
- Change the format and timezone in To Format and To Timezone.
- After you finished, click Continue.
- Click Test & Continue from Test action.
- Same for 3. Date / Time, repeat steps #2 - #4.
Integrate Google Drive and Zapier
Sign in to Google Drive to integrate Google Drive and Zapier.
- Click Sign in to Google Drive, then set the Google account to be used for Zapier integration.
- Click Continue.
Set the destination (of the document), title, and contents
- After setting the following in Set up action, click Continue.
1Drive: Name of the drive where you will save the file.
2Folder: Name of the folder where you will save the file.
3File Name: Name of the file. (You can enter this directly or by selecting from the actions.)
4File Content: Enter the description you want to include in the file, either by typing them directly or by using the actions. (For example, if you want to include the call type of the corresponding speech recognition result, select Call Type from the list.)
5Convert to document?: If you will save the file as Google Docs, select True. If you will save the file as a text file, select False.
- Click Test & Continue.
- If Test was successful! is displayed, you are finished with the settings.
- Please check if the sample document is saved to the correct Google Drive. Also, please check if the title and contents of the document are reflected correctly (from the settings of Set up action).
You can change the title, contents, and destination of the document by the following steps.
- Log in to Zapier.
- Click Zaps then click the name of the Zap you would like to edit.
- Click Create File from Text in Google Drive > Set up action.
- Check the details of the setting, then click Continue.
- Click Turn on Zap to enable the Zap.
If you want to enable the Zap later, you can turn it ON by clicking the toggle switch from Zaps on the home page.
If you do not receive a notification or receive an error notification, please follow the steps below to check for errors.
- Go to Zap History in Zapier (https://zapier.com/app/history/usage).
- Click the Zap you wish to check, then click View Runs.
- Click on the history with the error message to check the details.