To use Zoom integration, you would need to change the settings required on Zoom and MiiTel Admin. If you do not change the settings described on this page, you will not be able to use Zoom integration or some of the features available from this service.
If you will use Zoom integration as a basic user, please first check Before you start using the Video Bot on Zoom.
Permissions or subscriptions required
- To use this feature, you would need to subscribe to MiiTel Meetings. For more details, please contact your sales representative or customer success.
- You would need to have the following to change the settings.
- MiiTel account with administrative privileges.
- A licensed Zoom user with cloud recording permissions.
Zoom cloud recording settings
Recording a Zoom meeting to the cloud will be convenient because the recording file will automatically upload to Video Analytics. Before you do the cloud recording, we recommend you change the Zoom settings, so you can create a recording file that can be used to analyze the conversation of all participants.
- Go to https://zoom.us/signin.
- Sign in to Zoom.
- Click Settings > Recording.
- Check all of the following in Cloud recording and click Save.
- Click Recordings > Cloud Recordings tab.
- Click Save, if the list of recordings or "No results found matching your search" are displayed in the Cloud Recordings tab.
If "Your IT admin has disabled the access to your recordings page, you can contact IT admin for more details." is displayed in the tab, please contact your Zoom admin user to see if you are allowed to access the cloud recordings.
- If you select Record in the cloud from Settings tab > Recording tab > enable automatic recording; your recordings will automatically upload to the cloud. (This will also prevent you from forgetting to record the meeting.)
- Let's say you created the audio transcript by uploading the MP4 file from the local recording. Please note that even if you changed the settings as above, you would not be able to identify the participants for this transcript.
How to allow users to use Zoom integration
You will change the settings on MiiTel Admin to allow MiiTel users to use Zoom integration. Only users who have this permission can integrate with the Zoom account.
- Log in to MiiTel Admin.
- Click User > User List.
- Click on the user you want to allow to use Zoom integration > Edit
- Check Enable in MiiTel Meetings, then click Save.
- Please refer to How to set up Zoom integration to set up Zoom integration.