Please conduct the following before you start using MiiTel for Zoom.
Zoom cloud recording settings
Recording a Zoom meeting to the cloud will be convenient because the recording file will automatically upload to Video Analytics. Before you do the cloud recording, we recommend you change the Zoom settings so you can create a recording file that can be used to analyze the conversation of all participants.
- Go to https://zoom.us/signin.
- Sign in to Zoom.
- Click Settings > Recording.
- Check all of the following in Cloud recording.
- Click Save.
- If you select Record in the cloud from Settings tab > Recording tab > enable automatic recording, your recordings will automatically upload to the cloud. (This will also prevent you from forgetting to record the meeting.)
- Let's say you created the audio transcript by uploading the mp4 file from the local recording. Please note that even if you changed the settings as above, you would not be able to identify the participants for this transcript.