This page explains how to create an automated flow (Zap) that will send a message to Chatwork when MiiTel receives a missed call.
Select the template
First, select the template from MiiTel Admin.
- Log in to MiiTel Admin.
- Click Third Party Integration > Zapier
- Click Chatwork.
- Click Send Chatwork messages for new missed calls in MiiTel from Popular with MiiTel users.
- If you are not logged in to Zapier, the login page will be displayed. If you have a Zapier account, please log in. If you do not have an account, please create one.
Set up the MiiTel account for the integration of MiiTel and Zapier
- Click 1. Incoming Unanswered in MiiTel.
- After setting up your MiiTel account in MiiTel account, click Continue.
- Select the MiiTel account that has administrative privileges.
- From Trigger Event which allows the message to be sent to Chatwork, you can also set up the following. Please set from Choose app & event > Trigger event.
- Answering machine recorded: Trigger when a voice message is recorded
- Phone analysis completed: Trigger when speech recognition is completed
- Video analysis completed: Trigger when speech recognition of MiiTel Live is completed
- Click Continue without setting the Set up trigger.
- Click Test Trigger. If the test was successful, click Continue.
Change the date/time format and time zone
In the template, 2. Date / Time step is included because this converts the default time zone (UTC) to another time zone. Users can change the date/time format from this step. If necessary, please follow the steps below to change the settings.
- Click 2. Date / Time.
- Set the date/time format in To Format, then click Continue.
- Click Test & Continue.
Integrate Chatwork and Zapier
Log in to Chatwork to integrate Chatwork and Zapier.
- Click Sign in to Chatwork.
- After setting up Chatwork's API Key, click Yes, Continue (API Key is used to integrate the accounts of Chatwork and Zapier. Follow the steps shown in the image below to check your Chatwork API Key and Receive API token (Japanese page)).
- Click Continue.
Set the destination and contents of the Chatwork messages
You can set what kind of messages to be sent to which chat room when MiiTel receives a missed call.
- Set the chat room that will receive the notification in Room.
- Enter the contents of the message in Text.
(In this template, the contents of the message include: Dial begin time, Phone number of the caller, Account name, Contact person name)
(Check Items that can be set in Action to see the full list.)
- Click Continue.
- Click Test & Continue > Turn on Zap
- The message you have set up in Step 2 will be sent to Chatwork. Please double-check the message.
- You can change the contents of the message by the following steps.
- Log in to Zapier.
- Click Zaps then click the name of the Zap you would like to edit.
- Click Send Message in Chatwork > Set up action.
- Check the details in Text, then click Continue.
If you do not receive a notification or receive an error notification, please follow the steps below to check for errors.
- Go to Zap History in Zapier (https://zapier.com/app/history/usage).
- Click the Zap you wish to check, then click View Runs.
- Click on the history with the error message to check the details.