With Zapier integration, you can use MiiTel as a trigger to automate the process between MiiTel and various apps/web services.
For example, you can automate the process of the following:
- Sending a message from Chatwork to let you know you have received a voicemail after the recording was done by MiiTel.
- Saving the speech recognition results to Google Docs after video analyses are completed in MiiTel.
- Zapier integration for MiiTel is available by the free plan, but a premium plan is required when the number of tasks exceeds 50 in one month. Please refer to the price page for details.
- Also, you would need to have administration privileges of MiiTel to use Zapier integration for MiiTel.
What you can do with Zapier integration for MiiTel
The following four MiiTel triggers can be used with Zapier integration. Please refer to Zapier Integration: Items that can be set in Action for the actions that can be set when using each trigger.
- Incoming unanswered: Run Zap (automatic process) for missed calls.
- Phone analysis completed: Run Zap (automatic process) after the voice analysis is completed.
- Video analysis completed: Run Zap (automatic process) after the video analysis is completed (MiiTel for Zoom and MiiTel Live users).
- Answering Machine recorded: Run Zap (automatic process) when recording a voicemail.
Examples of services integrated with Zapier
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Drive
If you are using services other than those listed above, you may check the status of use from https://zapier.com/apps.
Examples of services not integrated with Zapier
- LINE Works
Examples of Zap (Examples of automatic processes that can be created from Zapier)
- Send Chatwork messages for new missed calls in MiiTel
- Create Google Drive documents when new video analyses are completed in MiiTel
- Send emails when you miss calls
- Integrate MiiTel with other services (Please check Popular ways to use MiiTel workflows)