If you can't receive Slack notifications for missed calls after setting up Slack notifications, the following may be the cause of this problem. Please check this page for details to solve this problem.
The notification trigger for missed calls may not be set on Slack
Please check if you've set the notification trigger for missed calls on Slack notification settings.
You missed a call during the following incoming call rule actions which MiiTel Phone won't send Slack notifications
You can see the history of missed calls in the Call History List, but you did not receive a missed call notification on Slack. For this case, there is a possibility that you missed the call while MiiTel Phone was executing the following incoming call rule's actions.
- Play sound (the call was disconnected during this sound)
Play sound and accept button input from user (the call was disconnected before the caller selected the phone number or before the user picked up the call)
- Queue (the call was disconnected before the operator answered the call or during the waiting call)
- Automatic call forwarding (the call was disconnected before the automatic transfer was made)
For missed calls, you will receive Slack notifications only for the following cases:
- When nobody answers the phone call during the incoming call rule action of Call all users in a group, and the call goes to the next action
- When the caller hangs up the phone call during the incoming call rule action of Call all users in a group
If you want to check the timing of when the call was disconnected, please see the Flow of Call History List for details.