You can upload video files (MP4) and audio files (MP3, M4A, and WAV) to Video Analytics on MiiTel Analytics. If you upload the video, you can check the video's recording, speech recognition, and voice evaluation.
- Only users with permission to use MiiTel for Zoom can use this feature.
- Click Video Analytics.
- Click Upload Videos.
- Choose or drag and drop files.
- The maximum file size for uploading one file is 5GB.
- For recordings that are 8 hours or longer, you can upload and play them on Video Analytics, but you won't be able to check the speech recognition and voice analysis.
- On Video Analytics, you can analyze files up to the recording time according to your contract. For example, according to your contract, the total recording time is 100 hours. 100 hours is equal to the sum of the time of Zoom's cloud recording and the recording time of the mp4 file.
- Enter the details of the video, then click Save.
1Meeting title: Enter the title of the video. (The title will be displayed on Video Analytics.)
2Start Datetime: Set the date and time of the online meeting. (The date/time will be displayed on Video Analytics.)
3Participant: Set the MiiTel user name of the person who joined the online meeting.
4Number of participants: Set the number of guests here.
After you set Number of participants, that number of guests will be displayed on the list like the image below (if you set it as 3, guests will display as "guest01", "guest02", and "guest03"). The MiiTel user name in Participant will also display on the list as you can select the name of the person who spoke the quote.
5Using audio that separates speakers in stereo channels (L/R):
- If checked: Each channel's audio of the stereo file will be processed as a separate audio.
- If not checked: Stereo files will be processed as monaural audio.
- You can only set this if there are only two participants.
- If you upload a monaural file or a file in a different format, there is no difference in the processing whether you check this or not.
The files you manually upload will be shown as the following icon in Video Analytics.
- Please note that if you make a mistake on the Participant and Number of guest, the following errors will occur.
・ The number of participants displayed in the voice evaluation will be different from the actual number of participants.
・ The numbers on the guest names (guest(xx)), in which you can select the speaker for each speech balloon for the speech recognition, will not match the actual number of guests.
- The chat history of the Zoom meeting recordings will not be uploaded to Video Analytics.
The stereo audio files you have uploaded from the instructions above will be processed as below. With this, speech recognition will not be available for these files.
・Speech recognition: Processed as a monaural file.
・Audio: Played as a stereo file.