If you are using MiiTel Phone Chrome Extension or MiiTel Phone Desktop, you can easily make a call by clicking on the phone number in the Google Spreadsheet.
- Click on the cell that has the phone number you want to call.
- Click the phone number displayed in the formula bar.
- Click Yes on the message displayed at the top of the screen.
- MiiTel Phone will launch, and the call will start.
Here is how to set up a call to the phone number displayed in column A by clicking Call in column B, as shown in the chart below.
- Enter the phone number in A1, as shown in the chart above.
- Enter the function "=HYPERLINK("https://miitel.app/?number="&A1, "Call")" in B1. ("&A1" should be set as the cell in which the phone number is entered.)
- After the settings are configured, click Call and then click the URL that appears, confirming that MiiTel Phone Desktop will launch and the call will be made.
- You will need to be logged in to MiiTel Phone Desktop if you would like to Click to Call.
- In Google Chrome, go to "chrome://settings/content/popups" and change the settings as Always allow pop-ups and redirects from the site.