If you cannot see your recordings of Zoom in the Video Analytics (Beta) of MiiTel Analytics, please check the following
No integration to Zoom
Please follow the instructions below to check if the integration to Zoom is set up correctly.
- Log in to MiiTel Analytics.
- Click Personal Settings located in bottom left.
- If Disconnect Zoom from MiiTel is displayed, then you are connected to Zoom.
Check if cloud recording was done
Only the recordings that were cloud recorded by Zoom can be viewed in the Video Analytics (Beta).
Please follow the instructions below to check if the recording of the online meeting exists in the Cloud Recordings of Zoom.
- Go to https://zoom.us/recording.
- Log in with Zoom account you used for the online meeting.
- Click Cloud Recordings from Recordings, and search for the online meeting with its ID or time period.
- If you cannot find the recordings from the history in Cloud Recordings, there could be a possibility that the meeting was not recorded. If the recording is saved in Cloud Recordings but you cannot see the recording in the Video Analytics (Beta) screen, please contact support with the screenshot of the above screen.
You recorded an online meeting with a Zoom account that was not integrated with MiiTel
When you recorded the online meeting, you may have logged in with a Zoom account that was not integrated with MiiTel. If you have multiple Zoom accounts, please log in to https://zoom.us/recording with each account and check if the recording of the online meeting is in Cloud Recordings.
If there is a recording in the Cloud Recordings from one of the accounts, but you cannot see the recording in Video Analytics (beta), it is likely that the account is not integrated with Zoom.