If the integration to Salesforce is developed, MiiTel call history will be created in ToDo. If the Salesforce account name of the actual user (person who made or received the call) is not registered in the "Assigned to" section of MiiTel call history, please check the following information below to solve your problem.
The user is not linked to Salesforce account
The name displayed in the Assigned To section of the MiiTel call history is the Salesforce username linked with the user who made the call. Therefore, please confirm from the following instructions to determine if the Salesforce user settings are linked to the user who is not listed in the Assigned To section. In the MiiTel call history of a user with no Salesforce settings set, the Salesforce username used for Salesforce integration will be registered in the Assigned To section.
- Log in to MiiTel Analytics with an account that has manager role.
- Click Settings located on the left of the screen.
- Click User Management.
- Click Edit > Connect Salesforce user for the user who is not registered in Assigned section.
- If Not set is displayed, click the box and select the correct Salesforce account.
- When the settings are finished, click Save.