After you record the Zoom meeting to the Cloud, the meeting will automatically be saved to MiiTel Analytics. With this, you can replay the meeting on Video Analytics, see the speech recognition results, check other scores, and more.
- Before you start recording, please check Before you get started with Zoom integration and change the settings on Zoom.
- If you saved the recording locally to your computer and you wish to upload the recording to MiiTel Analytics, please check How to upload the local recording of the Zoom meeting to MiiTel Analytics.
- For Zoom Webinars, you can upload the recordings and play them on Video Analytics, but the voice analysis and transcripts of the recordings will not be available.
- If the Zoom user who was designated as the alternative host joins a meeting made by MiiTel for Zoom, this Zoom user's username will be displayed as the host in Video Analytics.
How to record the online meeting
- Sign in to Zoom. Start the meeting as the host.
- Click the Record button. Select Record to the Cloud to begin recording.
- Let's say you used a breakout room during the recording. For this case, the recording would only continue in the main room.
- After finishing the meeting, click End the meeting for All from the End button.
- After you are finished with the cloud recording, the recording will automatically be displayed in the history list of Video Analytics.
- If the recording time goes over 8 hours, you can still save and play it on Video Analytics, but you won't be able to check the speech recognition and voice analysis.
- The voice analysis may not be available for conversations of users who have changed their names during the meeting.
- If you want to check the recording in Video Analytics, please check How to check the Zoom recording on MiiTel Analytics.