If you can't find the call history, the following may be the cause of the problem.
You are looking for the history of Outbound calls (No answer) or Incoming calls (No answer)
<Call types you can confirm from call history>
- Outbound call
- Incoming call
- Call forwarding
- Internal call
- Answering machine
The retention period of the call history has expired
The default retention period for the call history is until the end of the month, following the month in which the call history was created (e.g. Call recordings from April 1st to April 30th can be viewed, played, and downloaded until May 31st). After the retention period is over, all of the data will be deleted from MiiTel Analytics.
If you have subscribed to the MiiTel Data Retention Extension Fee (formerly known as "Big Data Pack,") which allows you to store your call history in MiiTel Analytics for a longer period, your subscription may have been expired. Please check with your MiiTel manager to see how long your contract for MiiTel Data Retention Extension Fee (formerly known as "Big Data Pack") is valid.
Another user has deleted the call history
The call history you wish to check might have been deleted by a MiiTel user with the manager role. Please ask the user with the manager role to check the history of call history deletion from the audit log.
- If the above does not apply to you, RevComm will check the problem on your behalf. Please send the contact form to the Support with the following information.
- Date and time when the call started (e.g. estimated time) for the missing call history
- Name of the user who answered the call
- The MiiTel line number used to make or receive the call
- Phone number of the other person (if available)