You can restrict operations in MiiTel Phone and MiiTel Analytics by configuring service permissions for each user. This section will introduce each permission that can be restricted.
How to set permissions
- In MiiTel Analytics [Settings] .
- Click User Management, then click the Edit button for the user whose permissions you want to set, then click Edit. Set the permissions for each service.
You can restrict some operations of MiiTel Analytics.
Allows you to set permissions for using MiiTel Phone.
- Admission : Permission to login to MiiTel Phone .
- You can set this permission for a number of users equal to the number of full accounts you have signed up for.
- Customers with this permission disabled will be able to launch the MiiTel Phone, but will not be able to login.
- Monitoring, whispering, and three-way callingcan only be used by users with this setting enabled.
MiiTel Phone Mobile
Using MiiTel Phone Mobile permission settings.
MiiTel CallcenterYou can limit some operations of
- Dashboard usage permission : agent list, Sheetmap, monitor to be allowed to be displayed .
- Edit seating chart : Setting to permit creation and editing of seat map .
- Predictive Call Settings : Settings to allow setting, changing, deleting and executing a Predictive Call .
- You will need a separate MiiTel Callcenter subscription to set up this permission. Please contact your sales representative or MiiTel Support.
- A separate MiiTel Live subscription is required to set this permission. Please contact your sales representative or MiiTel Support.
- You can set this permission for the same number of users as your MiiTel Live accounts.
- You can set this permission for as many users as you have MiiTel Live accounts.