MiiTel integrates with Zoom to provide transcripts and evaluations.
Setup Zoom Integration
- Click [Settings] in MiiTel Analytics.
Click [User Setting]
- Click [Allow user to use] in Zoom Integration section and save.
- Click [Personal Settings] in MiiTel Analytics.
- Click [Integrate Zoom and MiiTel]
- Login Zoom and allow permissions.
- If you get message below, Zoom integration is now enabled.
Use Video Analytics
After setting up, cloud recording in zoom is automatically saved in Video Analytics.
- Record meeting with cloud recording
- Click [Video Analytics (Beta) ] in MiiTel Analytics.
- Meetings whose host is zoom integrated with MiiTel are immediately saved its title, start time, and participants names.
- After conversion of video, recorded videos can be watched in Video Analytics (Beta).
Also, after analysis of meeting, transcripts and speaker evaluation will be displayed.
Uninstall Zoom Integration
- Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
- Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the MiiTel app.
- Click the MiiTel app.
- Click Uninstall