- A separate contract is required to use this service. Please contact your sales representative or MiiTel Support for more information.
- Only users who have checked the [Allow dashboard use] checkbox in the Services permissions can access the seat map. to access the seatmap.
- You can create and edit seat maps for users who have checked the "Seating Chart" checkbox in the "Service Permissions". You can create and edit seat maps for users who have the Seating Chart checkbox checked. .
- Click on the left side of the screen. on the left of the screen. .
- Enter a center name and click the "Create" button.
- Click the Edit Sheet button at the top right of the screen, then click the Add New Sheet button.
- Drag the displayed green square (seat) to the appropriate position and click the "Place" button.
- Set the following details for the seat you are creating.
Seat Number : Set the number that identifies the seat (both single-byte and double-byte alphanumeric characters are available)
Seat Type : Select either "Alternating" or "Fixed"
Occupying : When a seat is used by more than one user, for example, during a shift.
Fixed: Used when each user has a fixed seat
Operator: Set the name of the user who will use the seat to be created .
- Click [Save seat as above].
- Similarly create the appropriate number of sheets and click "Finish Setup" when you are done.
*The "Seating Type" [Alternating] is currently not available.