You can set to automatically display a URL of the website when you receive an incoming call. If the URL of the web app's search results page has a specific pattern, you can use the URL to search for the customer that matches the phone number of the original call.
- This setting will be reflected in all user's MiiTel Phones that are linked to the set company ID.
- This setting is available for MiiTel Phone Web, MiiTel Phone Desktop, and MiiTel Phone Chrome Extension.
- To use this feature, you would need to allow the pop-ups and redirects on Google Chrome. Please check the setting instructions below.
1. On Google Chrome, click on the top right > Settings.
2. Click Privacy and security > Site settings.
3. Click View permissions and data stored across sites.
4. Click ▶︎ on miitel.jp > ▶︎ on <Company ID>.miitel.jp.
5. Set Allow for Pop-ups and redirects.
How to set up
- Visit https://account.miitel.jp/v1/signin and log in to MiiTel Analytics.
- Click Open MiiTel Admin on the top right of the page.
- Click Call Settings > Softphone Setting.
- For Page to open upon an incoming call, enter the URL of the page you would like to display when you receive an incoming call.
- If the URL set in step #4 is the web app's search result page of a phone number, please replace the part of the phone number with <PHONE_NUMBER>. (You can also replace this by selecting Phone number in Merge fields.) Please check the bottom of this page for setting examples for kintone or HubSpot.
- Click Save.
If you want to search for the incoming phone number from a specific app:
https://(your kintone domain).cybozu.com/k/search?keyword=<PHONE_NUMBER>&app=(app number you will use to search)
If you want to search for the incoming phone number from kintone:
https://(your kintone domain).cybozu.com/k/search?keyword=<PHONE_NUMBER>
- After you are finished with the settings, please refresh your MiiTel Phone.
- If the page of the specified URL is not displayed in the pop-up when you receive an incoming call, make sure your browser is not blocking pop-ups. See Block or allow pop-ups in Chrome to change the pop-up settings.