For this page, we'd like to explain how to start a predictive dialer you've set up on MiiTel Analytics.
How to start
- After you finished setting the predictive dialer, click [▶︎ Start].
- If you want to start the predictive dialer which you've created in the past, click Edit > Edit. On the next screen, click [▶︎ Start].
- You will see a message saying, "Started."
- You can run up to three predictive dialers at the same time.
- If you want to stop the predictive dialer, click Cancel.
- If you want to continue with the predictive dialer again from where you've stopped on the phone number list, click [▶︎ Restart].
- After all phone calls to the phone numbers in the list are finished, the status of the predictive dialer will become Completed.
- Lastly, you can check which phone numbers you were able to make the call from the predictive dialer. Click Edit > Edit. You can check the status of the call on the right side of the list.
: The phone call was successfully made to the person. (If you click , you can go to the call history page of this phone call.)
absence: This person didn't pick up the phone call, or the person picked up the call, but the users were not able to answer.
Blank: No call was made.
- On the call history list, you can also see the history of the predictive dialer. The calls made with the predictive dialer will be displayed as Predictive dialer in User name.