When you record an online meeting, you can use MiiTel Analytics to play back each recording, see the voice recognition, see the voice rating, see the chat history, and register comments..
How to check the recording.
- Log in to MiiTel Analytics.
- [Conversation History (Beta)] .
- Click the appropriate history from the left.
As you can see below, you can view the recording playback, voice recognition (beta), comments, voice ratings, and chat history.
2 The date and time you started using the room.
3 Total recording time.
4Name of the online conference participant.
5 Deletion of recording
6 Recording history for each recording (Multiple tabs will be displayed for multiple recordings)
7 Speech recognition results (beta) will be transcribed.
- Only recorded conversations will be transcribed.
- Speech recognition may fail for proper nouns, uncommon terms such as company jargon, and fast or unclear speech.
8 You can include comments about online meetings.
9 Audio rating (score)for each online conference participant's name.
10 The keywords that were spoken during the online conference and their keyword and its speaking time.
11 Chat history during the online conference.