The following "service permissions" to be set for users will be added.
This addition will allow for finer control over the functions available to users.
The additional permissions will be available from Monday, December 14, 2020.
The additional permissions will be configurable from Monday 14 December 2020.
Additional PermissionsThe following permissions will be added to the "Service Permissions" section of the MiiTel Analytics > Settings > User Management > Edit screen.
1. MiiTel Phone > Permission to use
Set whether or not to allow users to use MiiTel Phone. Checked users will be able to use MiiTel Phone.
The following is the setting value for existing users when the setting is applied.
- User with Caller ID: Checked (Allowed)
- Users who do not have an outgoing phone number: Unchecked (Do not allow)
- Users who do not have this checked will not be able to login to MiiTel Phone (including MiiTel Phone Mobile). Therefore, they will not be able to use all of the following features.
Incoming call to MiiTel Phone.
- Calling from MiiTel Phone
- External call .
- Monitoring feature Whispering feature
- Three-way call function .
2. MiiTel Analytics > Call History CSV Download