Users who have administrative privileges can set roles and permissions for other users, and will also be eligible to manage other settings. This page provides details about what users with this role can do with MiiTel Admin, and how to set this role to users.
What you can do
Users with administrator privileges can perform the following.
Can access to MiiTel Admin.
Can change the following settings.
- Privilege settings for each user
- Reset password
- Incoming and outgoing calls settings
- Customize scoring
- Call history memo and Keyword settings
- Enter new words and terms to User dictionary for speech recognition
- Integration with external services
- Security settings
- Confirm Audit log
- Confirm Integration error log
- Email notification settings for integration error
How to set this role
- Log in to MiiTel Admin.
- Click User > User List.
- Click [ ] on the specified user, then click Edit.
- Check Administrative privileges.
- Click Save.
The following icon will be displayed for users who have administrative privileges.