A user who has been granted administrator privileges can set privileges for other users and perform various detailed settings. The following sections describe the range of settings that a user with administrator privileges can make and how to make them.
What you can do with administrator rights
A user with administrative privileges can perform the following operations. Administrator privileges can be granted to either a full account or a read-only account.
Access to the MiiTel Analytics configuration screen.
The following detailed settings can be made
- Change user permission settings
- Reset Password
- Incoming and outgoing call settings
- Customizing Scoring Correspondence Notes and Keywords settings.
- Register words in the user dictionary for speech recognition .
- Setting up linkage with external services
- Security settings
- Confirmation of operation log
- Confirmation of linkage error log
- Email notification setting for linkage error
How to set administrator privilegesUse the following method to set administrative privileges for a user.
- MiiTel Analytics [Settings] .
- Click User Management.
- Click the Edit button for the user you want to grant administrative rights to, and then click Edit.
- Check the "Assign administrator rights" checkbox and click the "Save" button.