You can configure MiiTel to send you an email notification when an error occurs in the service you are using with MiiTel or when a response history CSV file has been downloaded.
How to set up.
- In MiiTel Analytics [configuration] .
- Click Email Notification Settings.
- Click the "+ Create new email notification settings" button.
- Set each setting in "Create new email notification settings" below.
1) Email address: Set the email address to which the email notification will be sent.
2) Description: Fill in the description of this notification setting.
③ Target: Select the service you want to be notified for (multiple settings are possible)
- Click "Save" button after setting.
- You will receive an email with the subject "[MiiTel] Email Configuration Creation Notification" to your configured email address. Open the email and click on the "Activate URL".
- MiiTel Analytics email notification settings screen should appear in a new tab and "Activation Status" should be set to "Verified".
If you see "Verified" as shown above, your email notification settings are complete. You will also receive an activation completion notification email as shown below..
If a linkage error occurs in the service you have set up for email notification, the following email will be sent.
If you are not receiving emails from MiiTel, the following are possible causes.
- Please check your email address again to make sure it is correct.
- If you have set up a correct email address but are still not receiving emails, please set your domain to allow < miitel.jp >.
- Some group email addresses, such as GSuite, allow you to send email to multiple people at the same time, which often results in stronger email filtering than for personal addresses. Therefore, even if a message can be sent to an individual without any problem, it may be held in the administrative queue and cannot be viewed by the group. If this is the case, please configure the settings so that it is not put on hold in the management queue.
* Group Please contact your service provider for more information about detailed settings for email.