If you are unable to import a CSV file into the contact data of MiiTel Analytics, the following may be the cause of the problem. Please try each of the following solutions.
CSV file does not have the proper character encoding set up
If the above error message is displayed, please try the below two solutions.
- Set the character code for Shift-JIS or UTF-8 and create the CSV file again (If you are using platform-dependent characters in categories, etc., please set UTF-8 as the character encoding).
- When configuring the import settings in MiiTel Analytics, set the character encoding as the same as you created the CSV file.
CSV file configuration format is incorrect
If the above error message is displayed, please check if the CSV file that you will import has the following configuration format.
- The header row is not included
- The value does not contain (") and (').
You have exceeded the limit in the number of registrations
If the above error message is displayed, please check the number of rows in your CSV file. Also, please check if the total number of contacts and CSV files exceeds the limit in the number of registrations.
- Maximum number of rows that can be imported at one time: 10,000
- Maximum number of contacts that can be registered: 500,000