You can set up click-to-call so that you can make one-click calls to phone numbers that are registered in FileMaker.
How to set up.
- Launch FileMaker and open Contacts.
- View the layout where you want to place the Click to Call button and click the Edit Layout button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- At the top of the screen at the top of the screen and drag around the area where you want to place the click-to-call button.
- Click on the button at the top of the "Button Settings" window that appears and select the button icon for Click to Call.
- Select [Execute Script] in "Process :" at the bottom of the "Button Settings" window, and click the [ + ] button in the "Script Settings" window that appears.
- In the "Edit Scrip" window that appears, set the name of the click to call script you want to create and click OK.
- Enter "variable" in the search box on the right side of the "Edit Script" window to search for it.
- Double click on "Set Variable" in the search results.
- Click on the gear icon for the added step name and set the following in the "Options for [Set Variable]" window.
- "Value:" [specify...] button. button.
- In the "Specify a formula" window, enter the formula ""miitel://" & Phone number::Number" as shown below.
(Click the [ & ] button on the right side of the screen, set [Phone Number] at the top of the left side, and then double-click [Number]) .
- Click the OK button at the bottom right of the window to close the window.
- Click OK in the "Set Variable Options" window.
- On the right side of the "Edit Script" window, search for "URL" and double click "Open URL".
- Click on the area below to set it to [Off].
- Click the gear icon to the right of "Open URL [With dialog: Off]", enter "$callto" in the window that appears, and click OK.
- Click the OK or X button in the window that appears to close it.
- Click the "Exit Layout" button in the upper right corner of the screen.
Once the configuration is complete, a click-to-call button will appear with the icon you set in the configured area as shown below. Clicking the button will launch the MiiTel Phone and allow you to make a call..