MiiTel Live users can create and join online meeting rooms from MiiTel Analytics and MiiTel Phone by granting them usage permissions.
- A separate contract is required to use MiiTel Live. Please contact your sales representative or MiiTel Support for more information.
- You can host up to 50 rooms per month per ID. For instructions on how to join a room as a host, please see "Prepare and Start an Online Meeting from MiiTel Analytics". " or "Prepare and start an online meeting from MiiTel Phone (for hosts)".
- In MiiTel Analytics [Settings] .
Click User Management.
- Click the Edit button for the user you want to grant MiiTel Live permissions to.
- Under "Each Service Permissions" check the box to allow "MiiTel Live" and click the [Save] button.
- When the authorization settings are complete, you will see the message "You have registered. message will be displayed.