If you have been invited to an online meeting in MiiTel Live, please follow the steps below to join the online meeting.To create a room for an online meeting in MiiTel Live, please visit Start an online meeting from MiiTel Analytics and Start an online meeting from MiiTel Phone..
Before You Begin.
Before you join a MiiTel Live online conference, please make sure you have connected the USB or other device you will be using. Currently, any USB or other devices connected after you join the conference will not be displayed. You will need to reenter the room after connecting.
How to join the online conference.
- Access the URL sent by the host of the online conference.
- Set the "Name", "Camera", "Microphone" and "Speaker".
- "Name" is a required field.
- You can also change your name after entering the room. The changed name will be displayed in the conversation history (beta version) voice recognition, voice rating and chat.
- You can enter the room even if the camera and microphone are on or off.
- You can enter the room even if your device does not have a camera.
- You can enter even if your device does not have a camera.
- Please note that if you are using a browser other than Google Chrome, you may not be able to change some items.
- If you are using Google Chrome and cannot switch the camera, please change the setting to turn off the camera and try again.
- After setting, click the "Request" button.
- A request to enter the room will be sent to the host of the room you are entering.
- If you are allowed, you will be able to enter the room and share your screen and chat as shown below. .