This is an introduction to the various button functions and other basic operations available in MiiTel Live..
- Each button operation available during online conference
- Changing the microphone settings for participants (only the host of the room can set this)
- Make the participant's screen a fixed view
- Switch the participant's screen display method
- Using the chat function
- Switch camera and microphone
- Exit the online meeting
- Exit a specific participant from an online meeting (only the room host can do this)
- A separate contract is required to use MiiTel Live. Please contact your sales representative or MiiTel Support for more information.
- If you wish to participate in a MiiTel Live online meeting, please connect the USB or other device you wish to use prior to joining.
Each button operation available during online conference.
A. Turn the camera off : Click on it to turn it on or off (off when the button is red)
B. Turn off the microphone : Click to turn it on or off (off when the button is red)
C. Share screen : Select the area you want to share and click the "Share" button (on when the button is red)
D. Recording : Click to toggle on/off (on when button is red)
Changing the microphone settings for participants (only the host of the room can set this)
- Click on the Users tab.
- Click the [Microphone] button of the participant whose microphone you want to turn on or off and change the setting .
Make the participant's screen a fixed view
- Click on the Users tab.
- Click the "Pin" button for the participant you want to pin the screen to.
Switch how participants' screens are displayed
You can set whether to display the screens of all participants or only the screen of the participant who is speaking..
- Click the "Information and Settings" tab.
- Click the "Display Method" box and set "Multiple" or "Active Speaker".
Multiple: All participants' screens will be displayed.
Active Speaker: Only the screen of the participant who is speaking will be shown.
Using the chat feature
- Click on the Chat tab.
- In the box labeled "Enter a text message" in the lower right corner of the screenEnter the text you want to send.
- Click the Send button or press Shift+Enter on your keyboard to send. Enter on your keyboard to send it.
Switch camera and microphone
- Click on the Information and Settings tab.
- Click the [Switch Camera/Microphone] button.
- Change the settings of the appropriate item and click the Close button.
- Currently, devices such as USB that are connected after entering the room are not displayed. Please reenter the room after connecting.
- Please note that if you are using a browser other than Google Chrome, you may not be able to change some items.
- If you are using Google Chrome and cannot switch the camera, please change the setting to turn off the camera and try again.
Leaving an online meeting
Click "Leave Room" in the upper right corner of the screen (you can also leave by closing the tab in your browser).
Remove a specific guest from an online meeting (only the host of the room can do this).
- Click the Users tab.
- Click the [ x ] button of the participant you want to remove from the room.