Here we show you how to integrate HubSpot with MiiTel.
- Sales HubSpot
- Service Hub .
What you can do with HubSpot integration
- HubSpot customer information and phone numbers will be imported into MiiTel Analytics contacts. Imported .
- HubSpot customer information can be displayed in MiiTel Phone's incoming call screen .
How to collaborate.
- In MiiTel Analytics [Settings] .
Click HubSpot Integration.
- Click the "Integrate with HubSpot" button.
- When you see the screen below, click the Grant access button. .
- Log in to HubSpot.
- After the integration is complete, you will be returned to the HubSpot integration screen in MiiTel Analytics below.
As shown above, "HubSpot integration has been set up. is displayed, the integration is completed.
After the integration is complete, the record information in HubSpot's "Contact" and "Company" will be imported into your MiiTel Analytics contacts at around midnight.
- When you create or edit a new company or contact in HubSpot and want MiiTel to reflect the additions or changes, click the "Reconfigure" button in the HubSpot integration. The changes will be reflected around midnight.
- Because the maximum number of contacts that can be registered in MiiTel Analytics' contacts is 500,000, the number of contacts registered in If there are more than 500,000 records registered in HubSpot at the time of the integration, the integration will not work. If there are more than 500,000 records registered in HubSpot at the time of linkage, the linkage will not work. and the number of records registered in HubSpot exceeds 500,000, the integration will not work. .
- The API is consumed because HubSpot's REST API is used.
- Duplicate phone numbers are not allowed in MiiTel Analytics' contacts. Therefore, if you have multiple records with the same phone number in HubSpot, use the following rule to select and import the records.
- If a record with the same number is registered in both "Contact" and "Company", the record registered in "Company" will be imported preferentially.
- If multiple records with the same number are registered in "Contact" or "Company", the record with the most recent update time will be imported first.
- If a phone number is registered in a HubSpot record and a contact in MiiTel Analytics If a phone number in the HubSpot record overlaps with a phone number already in the MiiTel Analytics contact record, it will be overwritten with the company name and contact name in HubSpot.