With HubSpot activity integration, users can check the time and type of MiiTel phone calls on HubSpot.
- To use this feature, you'll need to set the HubSpot integration.
- Only one Hub ID can be integrated for one Company ID.
How to integrate
- Log in to MiiTel Admin.
- Click Third Party Integration > HubSpot
- Click the Activity integration tab.
- Check Enable activity integration.
- Registration timing: Choose when to register the call history URL to HubSpot activity.
- After the call begins: The following fields will be created on MiiTel call history.
- After the call ends: The following fields will be created on MiiTel call history.
- After you have completed setting the integration, click Save.
- Do not include hyphens (-) or spaces when registering the phone number to HubSpot. The activity will not be registered to the HubSpot record if hyphens or spaces are included in the phone number.
- If there are multiple records for the same phone number, the activities will be registered by the following conditions.
- If you are using MiiTel Phone for HubSpot and make a call to the phone number on the page where MiiTel Phone is activated:
→ Activities will only be registered on the page where MiiTel Phone is activated.
- Other than the above
→ Activities will be registered to all records with the same phone number.