Adding noun words to the speech recognition user dictionary makes it easier for those words to appear in the transcription results.
If you have a noun word such as a person's name, company name, product name, or service name that you feel is difficult to transcribe, please try adding it to the user dictionary for speech recognition.
- We are currently offering a beta version.
- Please note that whether the registered words will be transcribed accurately depends on the voice quality and the content of the registered words.
- The number of words that can be registered
- The number of words that can be registered is 100 words.
- The number of words that can be registered is 100.
How to register noun words
Word: Characters you want to display in the transcription.
Reading: How to read the word to be registered (only hiragana can be used)
Part of speech: Type of the word to be registered.
- Duplicate text cannot be entered in the "Reading" field.
Word: Sato, read: Sato
Word: Sugar, read: Sato .
- Registering words with short readings (e.g. "tooth") may increase the number of false positives. Whenever possible, please register words with a reading of three or more characters.
- Only strings consisting of the following tokens connected together can be registered in the "Reading" field.
A, I, U, E, O, O, O, O, O
Ka, Ki, Ku, K, Ko, Ga, Gi, G, G, Go
Sa, Sh, Su, Se, So, Za, Ji, Z, Z, Z, Zo
Ta, Chi, Tsu, Te, To, Da, Ji, Zu, De, Do
Na, Ni, Nun, Ne, No
Ha, Hi, H, Heh, Ho, Ba, Bi, Bu, B, Bo, Pa, Pi, P, Pe, P, Po
- After completing the input, click the [Register] button.