You can customize the pop-up features when you receive a call to MiiTel Phone on Salesforce, depending on the registration status of the phone number (for incoming calls).
For the following 3 registration statuses of phone numbers (for incoming calls), you can also set the below for incoming calls.
(Pop-up features are available on wide mode.)
- This feature is not available in Salesforce Classic.
- This setting can only be changed by users that have administration privileges on Salesforce.
- To register this feature, you will have to implement MiiTel Phone on Salesforce.
- Log in with a user account that has administration privileges on Salesforce.
Click Settings from Settings (wheel icon) on Salesforce.
Enter softphone layout in the search box at the top left of the setting screen to search.
From the search results, click Softphone Layouts.
- Click Edit next to the name of an existing layout definition.
- In Select call type, choose the type of call.
- In Screen Pop Settings, you can specify which Salesforce page to be displayed for the following 3 matching conditions.
- No matching records
- Single-matching record
- Multiple-matching records
- Click each item and make the appropriate settings.
- Don't pop any screen: Setting to not move to a different screen when you received an incoming call.
- Pop to new page (This setting is only available for No matching records.)
- Pop to Visualforce page: Setting to move to the specified Visualforce page.
- Pop to flow: Setting to move to the specified flow.
1. Select After call ends in Activity history registration of Salesforce integration.
2. Complete the new registration before you end the call.