You can customize the pop-up features when you receive a call to MiiTel Phone on Salesforce, depending on the registration status of the phone number (for incoming calls).
For the following 3 registration statuses of phone numbers (for incoming calls), you can also set the below for incoming calls.
(Pop-up features are available on wide mode.)
- This feature is not available in Salesforce Classic.
- This setting can only be changed by users that have administrative privileges on Salesforce.
- To use this feature, you will have to adopt MiiTel Phone on Salesforce.
- Log in with an admin account on Salesforce.
Click Settings from Settings (wheel icon) on Salesforce.
Enter softphone layout in the search box.
From the search results, click Softphone Layouts.
- Click Edit next to the name of an existing layout definition.
- In Select call type, choose the type of call.
- In Screen Pop Settings, you can specify which Salesforce page to be displayed for the following 3 matching conditions.
- No matching records
- Single-matching record
- Multiple-matching records
- Click each item and make the appropriate settings.
- Don't pop any screen: Setting to not move to a different screen when you received an incoming call.
- Pop to new page (This setting is only available for No matching records.)
- Pop to Visualforce page: Setting to move to the specified Visualforce page.
- Pop to flow: Setting to move to the specified flow.
1. Select After call ends in Activity history registration of Salesforce integration.
2. Complete the new registration before you end the call.