You can download the recorded audio files from Call History page, and the customer's organization can save/manage the files.
- In MiiTel Analytics, click Call History .
- Click and select the call history you wish to download.
- Click Audio File Download from Operation on the upper right corner of the waveform graph.
- The audio data will be downloaded in m4a format.
- If Audio File Download is not displayed, your account may not have permission to Download recorded audio files. For users with manager role, please check various service privileges for each user.
- Click Audio File Download while holding down the Shift key to download the audio in wav format.
- The default period for saving the audio file is until the end of the month following the month in which the recording was made (ex. a call from April 1 - 30 can be viewed, played and downloaded until May 31). If you wish to store your data in MiiTel Analytics for a longer period of time, you will need to subscribe to the Big Data Pack. For more information, please contact your sales representative or support.