The call history list can be downloaded in CSV format by month or for a specific period, which can be used by customer organizations to conduct their analysis.
How to export in CSV format
- Click Call History List in MiiTel Analytics.
- From the upper right corner of the page, select the display style of the call history you wish to download.
- : Download call history in list display
- : Download call history in flow display
Click Call History List Download in the upper right corner of the screen.
- From the screen displayed below, please change the settings.
1Period: Set the period of the call history you wish to export.
2Encoding: Select the character encoding for the CSV file.
3Locale: Set the language of each description in the CSV file (Japanese or English).
- After the setup is finished and clicked [+ Create], you will go to the Storage page.
- When the Processing state changed from Waiting to Completed, click to download the CSV file.
- Depending on the period you specify, it may take some time for the CSV file to be created. In this case, you can set up an e-mail notification as to when the process is completed, you will be notified.
- To check the process state on the storage page, click on the upper right corner of the screen and refresh the page from time to time.
Name and contents of each column in the CSV file
The information included in the CSV differs between the list and flow display. Below is the information included for each CSV.