You can download the call history list for a specific time period in CSV format from MiiTel Analytics. Customers can use the data in the CSV file as a guide for analyzing calls or making business strategies.
- Only users who have permission to download the call history as CSV, according to Permission settings for MiiTel services, can create and download the CSV of the call history list. Also, only users who have Administrative Privileges can change the permission settings.
The difference in the CSV between the new and old call history lists
The CSV file will show the data of call histories in the order of the starting date and time of the call. Also, the data for each field is different for the new and old call history.
|Field||New Call history||Old Call history|
|Keywords||Hiragana (if you are using Japanese keywords)||Katanaka (if you are using Japanese keywords)|
|Sequence ID for the history of transferred calls||
Only the code after "fwd:" in the old sequence ID
|Number of silences, Number of overlaps, Number of Rallies||Whole number||A number up to one decimal place|
|User name for the history of internal call transfer||User name of the user who received the transferred call||Call forwarding|
|"Call from/Call to" for the history of internal call transfer||Call from: Extension number of the user who transferred the call
Call to: Extension number of the user who received the transferred call
|Call from: Phone number of the user who transferred the call
Call to: Phone number of the user who received the transferred call
|Account name/Contact person name for the history of internal call transfer||
How to download the call history list in CSV format
- Click Call History List in MiiTel Analytics.
- Click Switch to new Call History List or Switch to old Call History List in the upper right of MiiTel Analytics to see the type of the call history list you wish to download in CSV format.
- Choose the display style of the call history list by clicking the following buttons.
- : Download call history in list display
- : Download call history in flow display
Click Call History List Download in the upper right corner of the screen.
- From the screen below, please change the settings.
1Period: Set the period of the call history you wish to include in the CSV file.
2Encoding: Select the character encoding for the CSV file.
3Locale: Set the language of each description in the CSV file (Japanese or English).
- If you specify a period that includes Today or the date of the day, the CSV file will include the history records registered in the Call History List at the time you click [+ Create].
- After you set the above, click [+ Create]. Next, you will go to the Storage page.
- After the Processing state changes from Waiting to Completed, click to download the CSV file.
- Depending on the period you specify, it may take some time for the CSV file to be created. In this case, you can set up an email notification to get notified when the download is ready.
- To check the process state on the storage page, click on the upper right corner of the screen and refresh the page from time to time.
Name and contents of each column in the CSV file
The information in the CSV differs between the list display and flow display. The following information is going to be included for each CSV.