- We are now able to integrate Amazon S3 with MiiTel. For more details, please check Amazon S3 integration.
- MiiTel Mobile Android version now allows you to register response notes.
- MiiTel Mobile iOS version v1.5.0 has been released. A new feature is the ability to register caller notes.
- You can reorder the created filters by dragging & amp; drop to change the order.
- The extension history has been changed to answer history and List of response history.
- You can now check your login and setting history. For more information, please see Check Your Operation History.
- Connection to Salesforce's Sandbox environment is now supported. For details, please refer to Salesforce.com Connectivity.
- The maximum number of registered response memos has been changed from 25 to 100. For details, please refer to Creating a response memo.
- The status display function has been released. This allows you to check if a call is available before performing an operation when transferring or making an extension call. For details, please refer to Calling from a list of users and contacts.
- The date and time items in the CSV file download function have been unified to ISO 8601 format.
- We released the kintone integration function and kintone activity history integration function. For more information, please visit kintone integration and kintone activity history integration.
- We've enhanced the filtering feature in the dashboard to allow you to filter by any time period (From-to). Also, you can now specify multiple call types and response notes. For more details, please refer to Reviewing Call Data Trends (Dashboard).
- We have added a function to register "Dial start time", "Call start time", and "Call end time" to the Salesforce activity history registration function. For details, please refer to Salesforce.com Activity History Registration.
- We've added the ability to search for extension forwarding destinations and group extension forwarding. For more details, please refer to Internal and External Call Forwarding with MiiTel Phone.
- Added a confirmation screen to the outside line transfer procedure. Please refer to Internal and External Call Forwarding with MiiTel Phone for details.
- We've added a search option feature and a rally count display to the call history screen. For details, please refer to View Individual Call Analysis Results (Call History).
- We've added a user and contact screen to MiiTel Phone. For more information, please see Making a call with MiiTel Phone.
- We've redesigned the dashboard and released a personalized dashboard screen. For details, please refer to Reviewing Call Data Trends and Data (Dashboard). Please note that the old dashboard screen will be discontinued after one month (6/7).
- Upgraded the display of the phone number to identify which number is the incoming call. For details, please refer to Receiving a call. .
- Modified to display the source and destination phone numbers on the call history list screen. For details, please refer to History.
- Added the ability to disable the incoming popup feature in Salesforce (Lightning Experience). For details, please refer to Using the Lightning Experience version.
- We've released the official version of our mobile app (iOS). For more information, please see Use on Smartphones.
- Upgrades have been made to display the company name and contact person name when the incoming call matches a pre-registered contact. For more details, please refer to Getting a Call with MiiTel Phone.
- We've released a desktop application. For more information, please see Using the Desktop Application.
- Modified the keyword extraction results to include the speaker (operator or customer) output.
- Added filler (stuttering "uh", "ah", etc.) removal to speech recognition results.
- We have released a new feature that allows you to unlock your account from the admin screen if you have made a mistake with your password multiple times in a row and your account is locked. For details, please see Change Password and Unlock.
- Improved the sound quality of recorded audio.
- Improved the response history download function to include the response memo in the downloaded CSV file. For details, please refer to History.
- We've released the ability to manage your contacts. For more information, see Contacts.
- Changed the download function of the response history to include the analysis results. Please refer to History for details.
- Improved the method of calculating inflection, and changed the scale to make it easier to compare.
- We have released a function to restrict the source IP address. For details on how to set this up, please refer to Setting the IP addresses that can be connected.
- To enhance security, we have released a new feature that temporarily locks the password when it is wrong multiple times in a row.