Whispering can allow users to listen to calls being answered by other staff members and talk to them directly so that only they can hear you.
You can use this feature to advise users who are struggling to communicate on the phone.
- You will need to be authorized from MiiTel Phone settings to use this feature.
How to start whispering from the Users list
- The conversation made from whispering will not be included in the transcript.
- Please adjust the volume by your computer's speaker or microphone. For your information, MiiTel Phone does not have a feature that can control the volume.
How to start whispering by entering the extension number
You can start whispering by entering the user's extension number after entering 88*. (You can do this the same way by the Wide mode.)
How to switch from monitoring or group calls during the whispering
While you are whispering, you can switch to monitoring or group calls to support other members.
(This feature is available from January 5, 2023.)
- Click Whispering on the MiiTel Phone Mobile screen.
- Click the feature you would like to use.
- You can start monitoring or join a group call. (After you click the feature, the currently used feature will be shown on the screen as shown below.)