When you wish to share a recorded data, you can extract parts of the data you wish to share.
- How to extract recorded data
- How to share recorded data
- How to check the extracted audio
- How to play from comments
How to extract recorded data
- In MiiTel Analytics, click Call History .
- Click the call history you want to share from the list on the left.
- Slide the "○" in the audio waveform to the part of the audio you want to extract.
- Scroll down and check if the play time of the extract is entered in the Comment box.
- In the Comment box, please feel free to write a description or comment of the extract part and click Register.
The comment will be created as the following.
Example: 00:31 - 1:20
How to share recorded data
A unique URL will be created for each comment you create. You can share this URL so to share the extract audio.
- Click Share in the comment you have created.
- Click Copy to Clipboard to copy the URL.
- Share the copied URL by pasting this into an email or chat.
How to check the extracted audio
- Click on the shared URL to view the MiiTel Analytics call history with a slider set to the extracted section.
Click [▶︎ Play] to play the audio.
How to play from comments
- Click on the play time of the audio in the comments box.
- The slider will be set to the extracted part.
- Click [▶︎ Play] to play the audio.