When you share a recording, you can extract only the part of the recording you want to share.
- How to extract recording data
- How to share recorded data
- How to check the shared audio excerpt
- How to play from the comments section
How to extract recorded data
- In MiiTel Analytics [Correspondence History] .
- Click the call history you want to share from the list on the left.
- Slide the "○" in the audio waveform to the part of the audio you want to extract. </OL
Click the [Comment] button.
- Scroll down a bit and make sure the "Comments" field is populated with the play time of the excerpt. </ol
- In the comments section, write a description or comment about the excerpt and click the Register button.
If you want to specify the excerpt range, fill in the play time with "-".
Example: 00:31 - 1:20
The comment will be created as follows.
How to share your recording data
A unique URL will be created for each comment you make. You can share this URL to share the audio excerpt.
- Click the "Share" button for the comment you created. .
- Click the "Copy to Clipboard" button to copy the URL.
- Share the copied URL by pasting it into an email or chat.
How to check shared audio excerpts
- Click on the shared URL to view the MiiTel Analytics response history with a slider set to the excerpt. </li </ol
Click the [▶︎ Play] button to play the audio.
How to play from the comments section
- Click on the play time for the excerpt in the comments section.
- The slider will be set to the excerpt.
Any comment created can be viewed by any user in your organization. However, editing and deleting can only be done by the author.
- Click the [▶︎ Play] button to play the audio.