With this feature, you can limit the source IP addresses that can access MiiTel.
- This feature can be used for organizations that are using a fixed global IP address (IPv4). For organizations that do not have a fixed IP address, do not use this feature because every time the IP address changes, you will not be able to access MiiTel.
- For MiiTel Phone Mobile, all sources can access MiiTel even if this feature is set up.
How to set up
- Visit https://account.miitel.jp/v1/signin and log in to MiiTel Analytics.
- Click Open MiiTel Admin on the top right of the page.
- Click Security > IP Address Restriction.
- Check Enable IP address restriction.
- Enter the IP address (for each row) you would like to allow access to MiiTel. If you would like to set the addresses by a range, enter it as "start IP address - end IP address."
- After you finish with the settings, click Save.
- If you do not want to set restrictions to the IP addresses when accessing from MiiTel Phone, check the below and click Save.
- If you have trouble setting up the IP address restriction setting, please contact us.