Call memo is one of MiiTel Phone's features, and it is similar to putting a tag on the call history. You can add call memos to the call history and use them as a memo. Also, you can use the call memo in the dashboard for aggregation and analysis purposes. This memo is also convenient as you can use the keywords in the memo to find past call histories. You can also change the settings to add call memos with the Salesforce activity history by the Salesforce task integration.
You will first need to set the call memo items in advance. For details, please check How to create a call memo.
Add a call memo on MiiTel Phone
If you do not see the call memo on the list, you can add a new call memo by clicking create new call memo. The call memo that is created from the steps above will not be added to the call memo list.
If you would like to know how to add the new memo to the list, please refer to How to create Call memo.
Edit a call memo on MiiTel Phone
From the history on your MiiTel Phone, you can add, change, or delete a call memo.
- Open MiiTel Phone.
- If your MiiTel Phone is in compact mode, switch to Wide mode.
- Click Edit call memo on the history.
- Check the call memos you would like to add. You can also uncheck the call memos to delete them from the history.
- Click Save.
- From Edit call memo, you can add call memos to missed outgoing calls or incoming calls.
- You can also find call memos by typing the name in the search box.
Add a call memo from the Call History screen
You can check, add, or delete a call memo from the call history screen in MiiTel Analytics.
- Click Call History in MiiTel Analytics.
- Click on the call history.
- Click Add call memo.
- Click Input call memo.
- Click the call memos you want to add.
- Click Register.
Please repeat the above steps if you want to add more than one memo.