Monitoring allows you to listen to calls that other users are answering.
You can use this feature to listen to how other staff members answer the phone calls during the training program in real time and provide feedback immediately after the call is over.
- You will need to be authorized from MiiTel Phone settings to use this feature.
How to start monitoring from the Users list
How to switch to whispering or group calls during the monitoring
While you are monitoring, you can switch to whispering or group calls to support other members.
(This feature is available from January 5, 2023.)
- Click Monitoring on the MiiTel Phone Mobile screen.
- Click the feature you would like to use.
- You can start whispering or join a group call. (After you click the feature, the currently used feature will be shown on the screen as shown below.)
- When you start the monitoring, you will hear a beeper sound. However, you will not receive a notification that you've started the monitoring on the MiiTel Phone.
- The user who is conducting the monitoring can register the call memo on MiiTel Phone. However, you won't be able to register the call memo from the call history screen of the user who is getting monitored.
- If you wish to use Group call or Whispering during the phone call, please finish monitoring first, then use other features.